Our team is here to help you navigate federal services, and to advocate for you when you need it most.
For a list of commonly accessed services and links, please see below. If you require additional support with any of the following, please contact our office using the form at the bottom of this page.
“Wow thank you so much for the information! It’s been nerve-racking this past week currently at work – can’t wait to tell the family at the end of my shift. Thanks again, you guys will forever be mentioned in our family history as the people who helped us get our answers.”
–Kitchener Centre Resident
- Service Canada -1-800-OCANADA (1-800-622-6232) or TTY (teletypewriter) at 1-800-926-9105.
- Canada Child Benefit Application – 1-800-387-1193
- Canadian Passport – 1-800-567-6868
- Canada Student Loans – 1-888-815-4514
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) – 1-800-959-8281
- Social Insurance Number –1-866-274-6627
- Employment Insurance Benefits – 1-800-206-7218
- Veterans Affairs – 1-866-522-2122
- – 1-800-277-9914
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) – 1-800-277-9914
- Canada Pension Plan – 1-800-277-9914
- Old Age Security Forms – 1-800-277-9914
- Guide to Government of Canada Services for Seniors – 1-800-622-6232
- Immigration, Citizenship, and Refugees – 1-888-242-2100
- Check the status of your own Immigration, Citizenship, and Refugee application
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
If you require additional support, our team is here to serve all residents of Kitchener Centre. Please fill out the information below, and someone will get back to you within seven to ten business days. If you’re unsure of what riding you’re in, or who your Member of Parliament is, you can search using your postal code to ensure you’re contacting the appropriate office at Find Members of Parliament – Members of Parliament – House of Commons of Canada (ourcommons.ca).